Saturday 24 September 2016

~ Deliciousness Abounds ~

A little while ago I had a birthday and I decided to treat myself to some more of Rachael Kinnison's beautiful creations. I ordered two more slate frames and a thread palette set and asked her to decorate  in her own original black work style. I had seen her do this for another client and I was hooked. It so reminds me of the black line drawings on the canvas of the 16th century embroidery style. Well, when they arrived today on a grey and rainy Saturday morning I could not have been happier. They are everything I could have dreamed of and more ~ I LOVE THEM ~ take a look and you will see why ~ what's not to motivate me to pick up my needle and thread now ~ thank you Rachael you are truly a beautiful and creative being and your talent brings me great pleasure ~ 

~ Jaw Droppingly Gorgeous Collection ~

~ Everywhere you look there are things to see ~ 

~ That Leopard I LOVE him ~

~ The flowers, the berries, the caterpillar, the butterfly ~

~ And that Lion and that Squirrel ~

~ There's even some Tiger Lily's there, thx Rachael ~

~ Love the snails too and that sweet Monkey ~

~ Beautiful Things ~

I couldn't be happier ~ now where did I put my needle! ~

~ May Your Days Be Filled With Salubrious Stitching ~

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time out to look at my blog and to partake of my creative pursuits. Creating with textiles and fibres is a passion I embrace with abandon. Comments from those who understand this joy are food for the soul.
You can catch me at reconstructedfabulousness@gmail.com

Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...